Contact Form & FAQ'S
How does one pay for sculpture Purchased Direct?
- By an invoice emailed through PayPal to the client for payment options of a credit card, debit card or checking account as a guest of PayPal, thus a PayPal account is not required
- By an invoice mailed or emailed to the client with payment to be made by cashiers check, personal check or money order sent with tracking via a method of the clients choice
- A signed agreement by the artist and client with size and price agreed upon
- A payment for the standard 50% of the commission in advance
- The Agreement is a means to keep track of the artwork. It states that if the owners' contact information changes the artist will be notified and if the artists' contact information changes, the owner will be notified
- It is used to request a loan of the artwork for exhibition from the owner
- It states the owner is to notify the artist of the sale of an artwork to another party and their contact information
For all other questions or inquiries use the Contact Form below to reach Ms. Alison Bird of Early Bird Co, LLC, the representatives of Leslie and JD Peppers.
Attn: Please note that all solicitations of any type will not receive a response for the safety of our network.